User avatar

skl02134

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Internet Explorer 6 Users

    I'd just like to say that I use Chrome, and I'd definitely recommend it for people with slower computers. It's simple, a lot less cluttered, and sleek-looking. I upgraded to ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    Haha. I have to say, that was amazing. At first I looked and was like- woah, what is this? But it's quite funny =] I like the pink... Not my ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Thanks guys! I'm really starting to think that this will be a great site for me. Merry- I don't know what author I want to be when I grow up; ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Well, my name's Samantha, for starters. I might as well introduce myself here. Surprise surprise, I like to write! I'm planning on becoming an author when I get older, and ...

    Oct 17, 2008


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor