User avatar

skl02134

  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    We were all here by some matter of chance. I was still amazed at how quickly our group had formed. I myself had been wandering the streets looking for food, ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    The second I entered the laboratory I began to prepare a power-enhancing potion for myself. I hadn't made one in a while, but I'd had it memorized only an hour ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    "You can let me nibble on your arm dear sir, I just wished to know if it tastes like chicken!" Shouted the Madman, still perched upon the back of the ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    Out of Character: Snoink, I'm so sorry! I'm really embarrassed right now. I know that it's not horrible- I have friends with it. But when you said that you should ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    It had all happened so fast. I was still in shock. I could see many things with my enhanced eyesight, but I had still barely been able to make out ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    I sat on the outer edges of the plaza, waiting for the right person. The right moment. I looked at my watch. Five more minutes. The man standing in the ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    Name: Rissa Species: Elven Short with long black hair and really, really blue eyes. Powers: Can permanently heal the minds of the mentally unstable, and can temporarily break the minds ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    I'm up! My first role-play/storybook on this site, but I've done them before... I love this idea, by the way. Can't wait for it to really start up! Name Alycia ...

    Dec 31, 2009


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman