User avatar

skl02134

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dictator [Short Story]

    I've decided to be as constructive as possible with this ;] I did it again. I had to do it again. I walked down the dirt road, my legs tingling ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Monster

    Hey there! I just wanted to say I loved it. The way you portray the way she responds to the monster really makes the reader feel the anxiety, especially towards ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A dream I had, yet to be named.

    Please read and leave a review! This is in fact a dream I had, and I was so inspired by the characters that I decided to write it down. This ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Understanding

    Thanks so much for the critique! evenstar09, I agree about the whole spongebob thing, it is a bit off. I should probably change it to something like, "I was sitting ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Understanding

    Ok, this is my first post. I really hope you like it. I would like to continue it, but for now, all I want is criticism! I'm here to improve ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chicken

    I really, really like the story. Truly, I do. It just needs more substance, more of what exactly she is thinking. As nutty above me said, her reaction to the ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: angels from ashes

    There were a few run-on sentences and grammar mistakes. It was rushed. I think you should definitely pay more attention to character devolopement and give more detail about the surroundings. ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Thanks guys! I'm really starting to think that this will be a great site for me. Merry- I don't know what author I want to be when I grow up; ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Well, my name's Samantha, for starters. I might as well introduce myself here. Surprise surprise, I like to write! I'm planning on becoming an author when I get older, and ...

    Oct 17, 2008


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)