User avatar

skl02134

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    Haha. I have to say, that was amazing. At first I looked and was like- woah, what is this? But it's quite funny =] I like the pink... Not my ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    "You can let me nibble on your arm dear sir, I just wished to know if it tastes like chicken!" Shouted the Madman, still perched upon the back of the ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    Out of Character: Snoink, I'm so sorry! I'm really embarrassed right now. I know that it's not horrible- I have friends with it. But when you said that you should ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Time in a Bottle

    I have no doubt something similar has been done before, Jenthura. However, with creative characters and situations one could make the story their own. I don't think its a Utopia, ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    It had all happened so fast. I was still in shock. I could see many things with my enhanced eyesight, but I had still barely been able to make out ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: katy lost her virginity yesterday

    I don't really think I can add to what other people have said... When I first started out, I was hesitant. I was thinking- "Uh-oh... this is kind of... iffy". ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Time in a Bottle

    Haha wow. You're going more in depth with this that I had... Let me brainstorm for a bit. The thing that keeps them from taking a pill the second they ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    I sat on the outer edges of the plaza, waiting for the right person. The right moment. I looked at my watch. Five more minutes. The man standing in the ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Time in a Bottle

    Thanks for all the great reviews, everyone! I fixed the little grammatical things. Dreamer- I'm still not sure if I want to continue with this or not. This was one ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    Name: Rissa Species: Elven Short with long black hair and really, really blue eyes. Powers: Can permanently heal the minds of the mentally unstable, and can temporarily break the minds ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    I'm up! My first role-play/storybook on this site, but I've done them before... I love this idea, by the way. Can't wait for it to really start up! Name Alycia ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary Entry 1 *rough draft*

    I am but the remaining pulp of a beaten, abused, abandoned, starving little girl. This house is dark and it smells of dust and dogs. The dark Maybe 'dirty'. Dark ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Time in a Bottle

    Just a little something I had lying around my computer. The result of an idea for a story than never really panned out. He held the little bottle of pills ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Dear Diary- preview

    Louise Bennett Diary Entry week 1 Sunday Dear diary. My life literally sucks. For example, today, I didn’t tidy Maybe 'clean'? Not that big a deal, but you use 'Tidy' ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A dream I had, yet to be named.

    Thanks, carelessaussie13 and Evi for reviewing my (sort of) story. I completely agree that Clarissa needs more development. I should probably mention that this wasn't exactly intended to be a ...

    Dec 30, 2009


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma