User avatar

skl02134

  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Haha... I'm in XD. Hm... wonder where you got this idea from ;]. But anyways, I'll create a character profile soon.

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    OOC: I read that, and the second Natasha mentioned the radiation part I was like, woah! This is just like Gone!

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    That had been... crazy. In honestly, I felt kind of useless, and my hear rang out to the two little dog-bear cub-things in my arms. They whimpered quietly, and I ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    I had been locked out with the other warriors, unsure of what to do. After a few minutes, most of the guards began to leave. After much debate, I decided ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography test at Home- First Ever

    I took some test photos with my camera while at home. Mainly focused on a small red envelope, a heart-key necklace, and a lone Barbie shoe. Some extra's as well. ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    Out of character: Psst- Aspiring, I made The Madman no longer mad. He's just Steve now, and good with a sword at that ;]

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    "New York, actually," I replied. This Jack kid seemed nice enough. "Nice," he replied. Small talk wasn't a big thing for me, so I figured I'd just leave it at ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    On my way to my room, I heard a faint scream. To my dismay, it sounded like my sister. I immediately took off running in the opposite direction. I soon ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Bright Red Scream 2

    In all honesty, these are just nitpicks. Nothing too drastic, because overall, the piece was fantastic! More on that at the bottom ;] It’s been seven months since the woman ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    We were all here by some matter of chance. I was still amazed at how quickly our group had formed. I myself had been wandering the streets looking for food, ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Doppelgänger - Parts 1, 2 and 3.

    Thanks so much RedSmiles! I'm glad you liked it. And you have no idea how flattered I am that you look for my stuff =D I totally get how Andy's ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Pride and Prejudice VS Little Women

    I'd have to say, being a die-hard Austen fan, that Pride and Prejudice is better. I'm a bit biased, but... well, there's just no comparison in my eyes XD. While ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Doppelgänger - Parts 1, 2 and 3.

    Alright. This is the first three sections of a story I started to write a while ago... I really like it, but I figured that before I go too much ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliche Fantasy Story Part XIII

    The second I entered the laboratory I began to prepare a power-enhancing potion for myself. I hadn't made one in a while, but I'd had it memorized only an hour ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Time in a Bottle

    RedSmiles- I'm actually reading "The Stand" right now! It really is very good. Stephen King's not my *favorite* author, but I do like his work a lot. PenNPaper- I guess ...

    Jan 2, 2010


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen