-
Re: The Never Ending Story...
...and found a rabid cockroach hiding underneath the sprinkles...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: The tip of my Tongue
Hey guys! Thanks for the reviews! I wrote this poem on one of those bursts of creative energy where your almost to the point of hitting something just to release ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Caught
Haha, not creepy at all. Actually, I already kind of do that. I'm very keen on listening in and kind of 'dissecting' what people say, how they say it. But ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Caught
Thanks for the Critique, Bad Narrator. Yeah, I know that the main characters lack of cursing wasn't characteristic, but when I asked my teacher he did say that we had ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Paedogenesis (aka: What your parents really think of you)
First of all, just an immediate reaction, because the second I opened the box to type this reply I read the last line, and I have to say that was ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Caught
This story is written in almost all dialogue as a Creative Writing assignment. We were supposed to portray our characters without any outside narration, Only thought or direct dialogue with ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: The tip of my Tongue
Thanks for the review =]. I'm glad you liked it, and I like how you described it as having a 'chant' rhythm to it. I think it's a pretty interesting ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: The tip of my Tongue
I can feel the words at the tip of my tongue- High-strung On the choice of a trigger- just run. But there’s an acid in the air, A taste that ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Four Little Words: Prologue
I thought this was very charming, mistakes aside. I think Durriedog got most of the mistakes, so I'll work on flow and such. Firstly, I agree that you need to ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: Putting up my Hair
Thanks a bunch =] I was pretty on-the-fence about putting this up here, because I know it's a huge cliché. I know it's simple language-wise, as well. I didn't want ...
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: Putting up my Hair
Thanks for the reviews! You guys are right- that line is awkward. I was stretching it when I wrote it, because I wasn't quite able to find something that worked ...
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: Putting up my Hair
First poem on here. Not the first written, haha. But the first I felt like a really wanted to share. I honestly just wrote this, on a whim. The rhyme ...
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: Internet Explorer 6 Users
I'd just like to say that I use Chrome, and I'd definitely recommend it for people with slower computers. It's simple, a lot less cluttered, and sleek-looking. I upgraded to ...
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: A dream I had, yet to be named.
Wow! I didn't even realized more people had reviewed this until I looked, just now. Thank's so much for all the positive reviews! I really do want to turn this ...
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: Photography test at Home- First Ever
Thanks for the reviews =]. I agree, RedSmiles, I have to play around with the contrast on the bear photo's. And yeah, the dolls are creepy haha. I have a ...
Jan 7, 2010
