User avatar

skl02134

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Torture

    Dark and loud. Words that described, very accurately, the empty room. Sound leaked through the walls, a white noise that suffocated the listener. If, that is, asphyxiation was possible through ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Urban De Sauveterre: Dance With the City, Eat Your Own Flesh

    Hey! I'm skl, or Sam, if you like ;]. I'll be reviewing your story! First- your characters. They seem... fluid, somehow. They're clear, clean and enigmatic. A good combination for ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    I wasn't in storybooks for very long. Soon enough, some silver, swirling portal appeared in front of me. I had been running at such speeds that I was unable to ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    **Me too Irish, me too**

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Everything was in mass confusion, so I never actually made it to the Community section. Instead, I got stuck in storybooks. A few were collapsing- That was odd in and ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    I tiptoed through the land of the blogs, across pools of angst and piles of random, meaningless questions. Photo's, opinions... I sighed. Nothing too special here, today. Not yet, at ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Uglies~Pretties~Specials

    Name: Andy (Short for Andrea) Age: 18 Gender: Female Role: Special (Figured I'd make at least one) History: Andy was always the hesitant one. When she became a pretty, she ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Hahaha, I'm *so* in! Name: Samantha Kathe (Pronounced Kay-tah) Age: 16 Personality: I'm extremely sarcastic, opinionated, but usually quite shy at first. I love to laugh. I'm a generally kind, ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Felicity

    I wrote this for my creative writing class, and it needs to be edited. Any suggestions/comments/corrections would be great! It was a sweet, pungent felicity that invaded my nose as ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    (((HOLY CRAP! This thing went *crazy!*))) Dara, Daughter of Athena The chariot races were going to start in less than an hour now. I was pumped. Sena, Ama, Merisol, and ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Ahhh! I was so worried there wouldn't be anymore spots =] Glad I caught this in time! Name: Dara Lanning Age: 17 Gender: Female Parent: Athena Personality: Witty, smart. Observant ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    No particular order... Charles Dickens. HATE him. 90% of it is nothing, while the other 10% is meaningless plot. Ernest Hemingway. Not quite as strong a dislike here... but I ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Prophecy from my NaNo novel

    In 83 years shall be the day, That all of this will burn away. Apron Upon the ground the bodies lay, Both young and old shall soon decay. The earth ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Next Time, Wear A Hat, Sheesh

    I just wanted to say I loved this. Every once in a while during the poem I would stop and think- how many more ways can they find to say ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Unca Steve

    Unca Steve gave me dollies last night. With pretty hair and little shoes. He came through my window. Tap tap tap He came in with a tap on my window, ...

    Feb 20, 2010


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson