Random avatar

skingsaptpupil

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (2)

    Hey! Really interesting story. I'm interested to know if there is going to be part 3. I just have to point out a couple things: It is confusing when you ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    This was interesting. The character of Margaret was a bit chilling, and mysterious. I also liked the attitude of the little girl, Emily. Her attitude seemed appropriate for a nine-year-old ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Help Me

    Poetry isn't really a strength of mine, but I thought I would try it out. This poem I wrote was inspired by my favorite movie "Stand By Me." When I ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!!

    Hey! My name is Amanda, and I'm a new member here. I am very interested in getting published one day, and I'm hoping when I go off to college next ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Plunging Deep- Short Story

    Hello! This is my first story I'm posting on this site. This story could be turned into a novel. I was originally going to make it one, but I decided ...

    Nov 11, 2009


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain