Random avatar

skingsaptpupil

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Swing

    Hey thanks for the replies. I must admit, I was struggling for a way to end it, but I do agree with what you guys have said. Thanks!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #2

    I love it. Can I just say that I loved the Glee reference at the beginning? I love that show! Keep writing these!

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Stephen King's Biggest Fan

    Hey, it's Amanda, your average ordinary teenager. Except for the fact that I have an unusual obsession with Stephen King. He is my biggest inspiration and is one of the ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Stephen King legendary writer?

    My favorites are definitely IT, The Shining, The Talisman, and The Long Walk. This man is my biggest inspiration.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Monster Love

    Wow... that was a very interesting poem. I loved it! It was dark and mysterious. I don't always like poems that rhyme but yours worked really well. You hide from ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #1

    Haha! I enjoy this idea. It is fun and creative. I would love to be a character that dies in your story! I want to get eaten by the mysterious ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Winning Over Winchester (Chapter 1)

    I thought it was a good start to a story that could have potential. It's really late, so I didn't see anything to critique on yet. Lord Anzius seemed to ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Process of Figuring Myself Out (10/12/10) Part 1

    If you need a refresher or missed the last chapter check out the 2 parts October 12, 2010 My entire head was spinning constantly like that little girl's from "The ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I'm just starting out at YWS and so far, it's been awesome. I hope that one day when I become a best-selling novelist (my dream), I'll be able to thank ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Process of Figuring Myself Out (10/11/10) Part 2

    Hey! Here is Part 2. Click on the link if you would like to see Part 1! For the first time in my entire life, I opened my ears to ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Process of Figuring Myself Out (10/11/10) Part 1

    Hey Rena and Loveless! Thanks so much for reviewing my story. I did change the downer in the beginning. Thanks for letting me know that :D Also, I hadn't even ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Process of Figuring Myself Out (10/11/10) Part 1

    Hello! This is a new novel I am starting, so please let me know what you think and let me know if you want me to continue. I am a ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One (3)

    I had really nothing to edit reading through this. I might look at it again later. But I thought it was really well done. It's getting more chilling with each ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Swing

    I am flying on a swing Soaring, gliding, floating Leaping over the clouds Leaping all the way to heaven I am spinning on a swing Twirling, rotating, whirling Moving so ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pink Roses

    Oh very nice photo, especially for a four-year-old. I'm on the newspaper and yearbook for my school so we are learning all about taking the best photos possible. Personally, I ...

    Nov 17, 2009


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle