User avatar

skermitz

skermitz

  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    ...And another lover... But I had the rare advantage of reading them in their original language German! ( I'm Swiss you see...) The whole book series is AMAZING of course, ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    duh... It already exists! Where do you think I learn all my magical writing from??? What if you woke up one morning and found you were actually a carrot? :shock:

    Nov 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A Morning's Thoughts

    Hello there! I'm going to try reviewing you today, because I really enjoyed this story. Sadly I'm not very good at reviewing and English isn't my first language, so I'm ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Didn't Know

    OK... It's basically perfect now, so congratulations: This is amazing. :thud: I love your writing style, the story is great and draws the reader in and it's got a great ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mountain's Mount And The Sea's Sentiments

    :thud: wow!...This is an amazing has real depth and your writing style really grippes the reader! If you wrote a book I would definitely read it! Keep it up and ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Didn't Know

    Yes I agree with Mogay you are a very talented writer! The only thing I don't really like is that sometimes you change the subject a bit fast. What I ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Computer Problems

    ur imagination is immense...i could never pull something together like this....

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mr Wrong

    lol way cool....thanx :smt038

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Belgrade Convoy

    :smt038 :shock: wow ..this is sooooo amazing......where is the rest of this story????? ur writing is wonderful...the way u describe the scean..its really gripping...welldone ps:how does the story cont

    Oct 24, 2009


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala