-
Re: Always a Brother
Aw, I really like this! I only spotted a few things that I would change. I see a spirit unpredictable, In this line, a would put either "I see a ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: finish me off
This poem is pretty good. The words are sharp and accusing, and that forms good emotion. Just take it . You’ve taken my friends, My feeling of warmth, My feeling ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: After you left
This is a nice poem but some of the lines lacked emotion and meaning. The repetition of the first three lines was okay, but it didn't really add much to ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: My mistakes
Good job on this! The emotion in this poem is very real and relatable. Also, I like the rhyming pattern you used. I caught a few grammar mistakes, though. Why ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Nemain's Brutality
Wow, great poem! I really like the flow of it. Spinning hair encompassing The darkness of all, Whites of her eyes the clouds Mirror irises reflect not her soul But ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Sirens' Songs
This poem is very... I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's good. It flows smoothly, and makes me think about things that are peaceful and traditional. Their hands ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Butterflies
Good work on this poem, it is very nice and meaningful. I am a butterfly, but my patterning is fading. I look out of my window and my days are ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Before I Forget
Aw that's a sweet poem! I like how you did the line breaks, and your descriptions are really good, too. I need you to know, when the sun's eye brazens ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Demised Lovers
Not the happiest poem... but that's okay, it's still good! The texture of your voice, the pain it holds within.. . Like fire as it pants across my skin. Round ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Cloud You
This is a neat poem, I like it. Oceans and clouds... they make me think of summer. Ocean and seas the waves wash me , Salt drowns my lungs and ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: My Sweet Love
For your first poem, that's pretty good! I can definitely see the Shakespeare element in it. If Mozart spoke divine symphonies with every word My sweet love speaks only as ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Strewberries with Cream
I really like poems that have simple titles but hold a far deeper meaning, like this poem. I also like how you took such a simple topic and expanded on ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: My best friend.
Nice rhyming and poem. But, first of all, I don't know your reason for capitalizing every word. Maybe you meant to, but even if you didn't, I find it sort ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Diary
Wow, I really like the rhythm of this poem. The lines are short, but the because of the narrator's attitude long lines aren't needed. Here 's my thoughts, my many ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: If I fall, will you catch me?
That's a nice poem. If I fall, For you, Will you catch me? I don't think you really need the comma after "fall". The line break already supplies the pause ...
Aug 20, 2010
