User avatar

simplycomplex

  • Lyric Poetry Re: YOU are the love of MY LIFE. R.i.p Baby.

    I'll never love somebody as much as iLove you Yeah , Love as in still do, and always will. But (no comma needed) the pain of you leaving, is what ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Leaves

    Not bad. Pretty good, actually. There were just a couple things I would reword or change. Dear my little petite leaves, I get what you're saying when you use "petite", ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lullaby Of Your History

    I think this is very original, I like it. A woman at the bow Of a magnificent ship, The wind blowing from the west From her new home. The two ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: dark carneva

    Okay, so the reviewer above me basically said what I was thinking. This was good, but it can be improved. If you didn't want any punctuation, at least add some ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Poet's Dream

    Wow, great poem, and I really like the title! Laying on summer's edge , the grass as sweet as (the) honey you sleep in. Sleeping in honey... I get the ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Nights

    I really like this poem, especially since I was just in South Carolina for vacation. How you say it feels lacking to you, I just feel maybe you could add ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Piano Playing Days

    I like the story of this poem and the first stanza is good. It opens the poem nicely with an image that's described good yet is also sad. In the ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Serenade of Skies

    Nice poem! I really like the title. So, the first stanza of your poem sets the pattern and mood for the poem really well. For some reason, I find the ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bye,bye summer..

    This is a nice poem, though the rhyming pattern gets thrown off sometimes. I awoke not to soon, and started the sail on ship that I was marooned at school ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Fallen Idol

    First off, this is a good poem. I like it, though adding some punctuation would make it far more easier to read and also make some of the lines clearer ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Writers' Crusade (Against Typo Demons)

    You'll be glad to know I didn't find any typos in this :). This is a very creative poem and topic to write about, I like it. And so the ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mine

    Wow, are you sure that's really your first poem ever? Well, bravo! *claps* You have potential :) On to the review... I wish I were a poet That the tip ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dust

    I like this better than Ted Kooser's poem. And your English class sounds better than mine, all we do is read poems and never get to write any. She was ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: How I Became King

    This poem reminds me of something I'd see in a children's poetry book. The story here bounces around and the rhymes are simple yet tell a loose story. It's a ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Names

    This is good and I like the rhyming pattern. Likely to do the same Creating your own kind of shame That's the only mistake I came across. Parents probably don't ...

    Aug 21, 2010


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley