Random avatar

simple-harmonic-motion

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Killing Tweety

    Excellent. However, I doubt very much anyone can write from the perspective of a three year old. Nonetheless this is an intensely entertaining piece. It exudes colour and playfullness from ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: d

    d

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Moonlight Dances In The Water

    You evoked the atmosphere well. And in response to some of the commentary that has been beft previous to my reply- please ignore it. the piece puts in my mind ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword

    Indeed a very interesting piece in which you successfully capture the pace and intensity of battle- not an easy thing to do. However my main qualm with this body of ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Good that came from Crime

    Yelling? I am not yelling and I am not purposely out to insult the work of other people. i'm simple offering an opinion and "critiquing" work. And if you are ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Mutilations of the Male Against the Female

    In this poem you successfully achieve a powerful contrast and for that I think you should be commended. However my main quarrel with this work is that the whole idea ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Good that came from Crime

    RIGHT- 1) You need to decide whether you want to write poetry or prose. Believe it or not there is a difference. Writing a story in verse is pointless- especially ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Fell North Wind

    OKAY! I'm not going to pretend that that was of any releavance to me and I doubt if you even understood what you were saying yourself. The pervading images and ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Beautiful Field

    I'd like to say I enjoyed this- poem? but I refuse to lie, especially since it was absolutely boring. Afterall, whats to be gained from being nice and focussing on ...

    Feb 15, 2008


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica