User avatar

simmy90

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A Battle of Strange Proportions -- Chapter Three up!

    Chapter Three - Crucio At 6:55AM the next morning, Neville woke with a start. He looked at the clock to his right and realized: His Muggle Studies class starts in ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A Battle of Strange Proportions -- Chapter Three up!

    Chapter Two - Two Carrows and A Trio of Slytherins As the Silver Trio walked through the gloom and fog, Neville caught sight of the loveable, half-giant, Rubeus Hagrid. Neville ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: In the Moments After...

    Thanks to the all responders! It took me about an hour to come up with this story and apparently, that hour of nothing but writing worked; I've been praised! HAHA! ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fate Calling

    First off: Very well-written story; second off: Spell out numbers. All of them. That's really all I have to say, haha, very good story, though! :D

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: In the Moments After...

    I understand what you are saying, but I have to be honest, the entire story is written in Hermione's POV, lol. "I sit here. Waiting. Hoping that after all this ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First Dance (edited)

    This is a nice story with few typos. I also liked how you ended the story as well! Good job.

    Jul 11, 2008


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare