User avatar

simmy90

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Greg

    This is quite a heart-rending tale, not necessarily of courage (although it showed when the six-year-old boy refused to get on the train and then when the mother said she ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lilly and Severus

    Interesting idea you've got there. I've only ever been a fan of Lily/Snape fanfiction when it came down to the idea that Snape will forever be pining after her, but ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fate Calling

    First off: Very well-written story; second off: Spell out numbers. All of them; thirdly: I really liked how you described everything: the dress, Jasper, how Alice was waiting impatiently. And ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fate Calling

    First off: Very well-written story; second off: Spell out numbers. All of them. That's really all I have to say, haha, very good story, though! :D

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In the Moments After...

    I understand what you are saying, but I have to be honest, the entire story is written in Hermione's POV, lol. "I sit here. Waiting. Hoping that after all this ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In the Moments After...

    I sit here, waiting. Hoping. Maybe after all these years, he’ll finally come to realize that I’m in love with him. I did kiss him, after all. But, we’re interrupted. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Dance (edited)

    This is a nice story with few typos. I also liked how you ended the story as well! Good job.

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Simmy says "Hi!"

    Hey dudes, just wanted to letcha know that I'm new here - though you probably would've guessed because for one: I'm posting in this thread introducing myself and for another: ...

    Jul 11, 2008


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus