User avatar

silvermoon17

silvermoon17

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sognore 4.0

    (Sorry, it sent three times- glitch*) anyways, the first scene is alright, it sets the tone. I can%u2019t tell you all the scenes, because I%u2019d have to write them all ...

    Jun 8, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Red Rose- A Short Story I wrote a few months back and decided to go back to polish it a bit (Final Edit!)

    The story is mysteriously, striking and beautiful and sad. Like a rose. The writing is as delicate and as soft as the petals, the message is as sweet as the ...

    Jun 7, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Red Rose- A Short Story I wrote a few months back and decided to go back to polish it a bit (Final Edit!)

    It%u2019s good to know there are people like you out there- and since you made such a lovely story which made me think (unlike all the shouting and loud characters ...

    Jun 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Lohikarmen: A tale of humans and dragons (Chapter 4: The ritual)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I cannot express how impressed I am about this. A plot which moves forwards Characters which develop, share, love, hate, have inner conflicts- basically, characters Even though the setting is ...

    Jun 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sognore 4.0

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Too much action.. Too little exposition.. But who is this story for.. Too puzzling for people my age.. Too action-paced and youngish for adults.. Too out of range for seniors.. ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sognore 4.0

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Too much action.. Too little exposition.. But who is this story for.. Too puzzling for people my age.. Too action-paced and youngish for adults.. Too out of range for seniors.. ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: The mansion

    Note: This review has been deleted
    While not trying to sound harsh, this story looses grip on reality pretty fast. Aye, I know hooks are important- but exposition is just as important. You can’t just take ...

    Jun 5, 2019


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart