User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and I.

    Hey Emma. You seem really sweet. I feel the same way about water, the ocean is fascinating but really scary. And sorry about the sickness, that sucks. Although your mother ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet Another Hello

    Merry_Haven- I like green eyes, but I do like brown eyes more horror/thriller movies Past and the Victorian Era My favorite color is either dark violet or bright indigo alternative ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    hey...i'm galerius. I like to write, have written a few short stories and poems, stuff like that. mostly philosophical fantasy, some religious stuff. originally, i was from TW for a ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet Another Hello

    Hey, welcome new member miss anonymous. i noticed that your location is six feet under the stars? from the all time low song? i LOVE that song. well i just ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to meet everyone :)

    hey ethan, shalom.

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: guess who.

    okay, let's get on with this shindig. the basics. My name is jade, and yes that's my really REAL name. I lied about my name on this other forum I ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: How You Pick Your Avatar

    i go to and find whichever one that i like best at the moment. i change my avvies frequently because i get bored with them really quickly.

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I have a few questions. Fist of all how do you get that custom title I think it's called? The writing under your name. And how do you get stars? ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    salutations george.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

    hola. salutations. welcome. shalom.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :P

    welcome welcome grace. haha i love your name, it's pretty. :] so if you like to write, you'll like YWS. ever want to chat? the PM button is below all ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :] heyyyy.

    welcome carlee. have fun on YWS and PM me if you need anything. or PM someone else if I don't know. peace.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Whoa.

    Hello, Sunny. And Doc is fine. Your signature is a quote from 'The Notebook'. I like that movie. I like it too. But you probably already got that. :]

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    hey janna. :] you seem pretty cool. salutations.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Whoa.

    hey hey. i'll be calling you doc, so like it or ignore me. you can call me sunny, which i think is more fun than my name, jade. but whatever ...

    Sep 13, 2008


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook