User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'mNew, obviously...

    Hola Shawna. How's it going? So, what genre are your books? Are you a fantasy guru or romance? PM me if you need any help. :]

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello peoples!

    Hey! I love JC too! haha, I'm Jade. Salutations. :]

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sup?

    ALEC!!!!!!!!!! haha, you like the ladiesss. that made me laugh. Oh, right, I'm supposed to be greeting you. Welcome to this fabulous place called YWS. I'm Jade. (like you didn't ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New From the Midwest!

    Hi, welcome. [s]jade.[/s]

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    HEY. SALUTATIONS! I'm Jade or Silver as many like to call me. PM me sometime, I get lonely. haha enjoyyyy.

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Silent Music here

    Well thats confusing. All little brothers should be banished somewhere, seriously. But I gotta say, I do like this new username. :]]]

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Welcome Dominique. I'm sure you'll like it here, it's quite addicting. PM me if you have a question or just randomly feel like it.

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just me...

    I love south african accents, they sound so cool! Anywho, I'd love to read some of your work, PM me if you want me to review anything, I really need ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people! =]

    hey. salutations.

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there. :]

    hey there, welcome to YWS. sooo, who are you? what do you like to write? how'd you come upon this website? what's with the username, are you into vampires? PM ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new (:

    hey, salutations. you'll have fun here, don't worry. and the rules aren't hard, review two things, post one. PM anytime. I like to write realistic fiction(YA), some romance. But really ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: just another face in the crowd.

    hola brittany. you seem like a fun kid. :]]] i'm jade. and welcome to the fabulous Y....W.....S!

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello All

    Hey Belle, sweet name. PM me sometime and we can chat it up. Enjoy YWS. :] -jade.

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World!

    welcome.salutations.shalom. I think you'll like YWS, it becomes an addiction after a while. haha, I'm Jade, feel free to chat it up with me anytime. :]

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: This is me.

    Hey Brianna, welcome to YWS. Glad to have you here. I'm a fan of the twilight books myself, so we got that in common. I'll have to check out your ...

    Sep 30, 2008


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria