User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    because you have OCD. why do people on the internet sometimes type LyKe DisSS?

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Just Listen.

    I just finished this book for the second time and I loved it. Synopsis: Last year, Annabel was "the girl who has everything"—at least that’s the part she played in ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Beautiful Face

    Woah, thats amazingly good. The video is really amazing, at first it looks like a bunch of swirly lines then it suddenly gets more and more complex. Oh it was ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Well, I read Eragon. It was good, but then I tried to read the second one (forget what it's called) and it was really annoying, so I stopped. And I ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    He was perfect. Stunningly handsome and sensitive with beautiful blue eyes. ew, that one just makes me want to puke.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    kara, lisa, lia, grace. a twenty nine year old woman who has a fourteen year old daughter who refuses to see her. her life was going no where until she ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Ahh. I looked for this post through like 10 pages! And now it's here. I have to say that this is my favorite book and about seven thousand times better ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Uhh, I-I seriously don't know. -Ara Probably my father, he knows just about everything and could most definitely keep us alive. Plus we get along so well. -Emery Hmm. The ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Hayley, Nina, Lucy (Lu).

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    She seems like a the quirky artist type with red curly hair and coke bottle glasses. She makes all her jewelry and loves paint stained overalls. Paige Kathleen Norris.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Gaby Klein. A 14 year old girl who is the daughter of a teenage mother who was adopted by a loving family, but she is still very bitter towards her ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A girl who lives in california who wants a puppy, but her parents won't let her..... Emery Carlos Lander

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    I absolutely LOVEE them. :] I was like completely obsessed with this series for a while. I'm in love with David and Zane irks me. Oh well, he died.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: "Postcards From No Man's Land" by Aidan Chambers

    sounds good. i'll try to pick it up. :]

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Some big wig business man whos balding and gray, but has millions. Never without a suit and tie, preferably on the gray/siilver scale. Ara Paige Kaffman.

    Sep 9, 2008


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist