User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    One day these kids were messing around in this old man's yard.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A guy who constantly gets made fun of in school. He's filthy rich. His dog is his best friend in the world and he's in high school. Tammy Locke.

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: great book

    i'm pretty sure everyone in the known world has heard of this book. but thanks for your suggestion.

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Of Mice and Men

    The academic english class had to read this for summer reading. But me being the smarty in the honors class read the good earth. I might read this just because ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A suburban mom who makes turkey sandwiches with wheat bread, crusts cut off. Icy Tucker.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Define that Simile!

    because you can bury both of them. carrots are like willow trees.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I loved this book so much. I read it while I was on vacation and I finished it in 1 day. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down. ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Nature of Jade.

    I just finished this book for the second time and it was amazing, it made me cry three times. Oh I just love books that make me cry, there's something ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Fire oh. thanks for clearing that up.

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A spanish man who's really good at golf and won a big prize for it and now resides on his own private island with his wife and two daughters. Liz ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    What does brisingr mean?

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Maybe a god of some sort or a fallen angel. Summer Adorian

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    basically everything Why do body parts fall asleep?

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    arteries.

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    nice

    Sep 28, 2008


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather