User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Bloomability. I tried to read this book like five times but I never got to the end.

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I looked it up on amazon and now I have to read it. Danggit thunder.

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Oh! And you know you're a writer when you start to use the phrase "For the love of NaNo."

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you read a really good book and get jealous.

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Julia's Photography

    Aw, those are so good. :]]

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Julia's Photography

    Aw, those are so good. :]]

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you spend an hour writing one day and think it's the greatest thing in the world, then come back the next and completely hate ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when an idea suddenly comes to your head when you're with your friends and you frantically ask them if they have a pen and paper ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    you know you're a writer when sad movies make you want to write. thats how it is for me.

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    haha, all that is so true. You know you're a writer when life is one big storybook and you constantly narrate it in your head. I did that for YEARS, ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl on the ocean

    ?

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Actually, I'm reading through the topic and I... *blushes* I have to defend the Prophecy of the Gems/Stones by Flavia Bujor. It was a long time ago that I read ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    art

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

    I read this in class just recently. It had a lot of symbolism and I thought it was very well written, and yes the ending did shock me. Overall I ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    well one really bad book was skinned by robin wasserman. it wasn't so much that i didn't like it because it was badly written, it was just really really pessimistic. ...

    Oct 27, 2008


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451