User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Invest in some ear plugs. What would you do if you just did aerobic workout videos the entire day?

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you're about to pass out from pain and think: at least I know how that feels now for my writing. Yeah, I almost did ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Be dead with sin because Jesus was never born. What would you do if you suddenly became extremely famous.

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Nobody understands me, I'm all alone in a horrible world. haha, whiny much?

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know your a writer when you consider taking the job of an editor just to learn everything about the business. so true.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Tell my mind to shut up. WWYD if you were the only writer left on earth.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you watch a movie and comment on the way the dialogue is written.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Cut grass with my teeth. WWYD if you woke up one day locked in a dungeon with Paris Hilton?

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    ^^Ooh, that's a good one! One that goes along with that one is... You know you're a writer when you watch movies/tv and when the main character lies about something, ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I liked TKAM, but it's not really one of my favorites. It was just a little too dry for me.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Run as fast as I can then call the police. What would you do if your life turned out to be some big science experiment?

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    commencing to battle the evil gorilla ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you really want to find the right words to describe the smell of bathwater, so you turn on the faucet and spend three minutes ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    the faerie wars.

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ive just read the host by stephanie meyer...

    The Host is like my favorite book in the universe. It's totally amazing. Both times I read it, when I was finished I went through periods of extreme host-withdrawal as ...

    Nov 30, 2008


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.