User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when if you had to choose either giving up writing or living your life in a cave you would never leave ever, you actually consider ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    I voted Emily. I've read Wuthering Heights but nothing by Charlotte. So Emily wins. I lovee WH

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you see all the titles of other people's works in the writing forum and come up with a little plotlet of every one you ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you never get any sleep because the plot bunnies attack you constantly.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Who

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Time.

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I really really really love The Host. But I know Stephenie Meyer is kind of frowned upon around here.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you're constantly thinking about writing. The thrill of a new piece, a fresh idea. The excitement when your story is really getting going. The ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Nice. I love werewolves! (Werewolves > vampires. Period.) :D Amen!

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you have a little notebook to write down all the ideas you have. You also know it when you have three of those notebooks, ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Potpourri.

    Thanks guys. :] Yeah, that one picture of me was just kind of a random shot I thought looked cool. The last one is the chandelier from the bottom.

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Potpourri.

    Some misc. shots I took. Summer. Moi. House.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wintery Wonderland.

    Thanks Rosey. Here's a few more.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wintery Wonderland.

    Exciting photos of our ice storm.

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Looking out the backdoor.

    These are some photos I took today of my cousin, brother, and dog. I tweaked them on my computer and I think they turned out pretty cool so I wanted ...

    Dec 22, 2008


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly