User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    memory card. sky or ground?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    camels. true or false?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: music/bands :D

    Yeah, funnily enough it was a joke ;) Latest stuff drum n' bass = only Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney still alive, the drummer and the bassist. Haha, well you ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is your least favorite part of writing?

    Plotting!!!

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    That's a toughy. But the money could go to my college education. Movies or tv?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Social Networking Getting Old?

    Not many people I know have facebooks. I have a myspace, but I only get on if my email tells me I have something, which isn't that often.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Britney Spears Song?

    Lucky. I used to have a hit clips with that song.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Dogs. Pens or pencils.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: music/bands :D

    I heard about this band called the Beatles, they're supposedly pretty good. I don't think many people know about them. Their latest stuff is only drum n' bass though. The ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: 1 Year on YWS?

    Way to go Tiffy. Geez I have a long time to go. Nine months. Enough to have a baby. :]

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    the people who Stephenie Meyer want aren't in the movie. Actually, she begged Kellan Lutz to play Emmet. So that's one. And since the movie has come out, I was ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year 2009

    I've always wanted to go to Australia.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I'd like to tattle on kissthewitch- for her extremely helpful critiquing on my stories. kris- for the extremely nice comments he gives on my poetry. Searria H.- for putting up ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year 2009

    No way, I've got ten hours to go. :] Wow, sounds like you've got some exciting travels ahead of you. All I can hope for is Hawaii next Christmas, maybe. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Years Resolutions

    1. Write two short stories a month. 2. Finish my novella I'm currently writing, and then type it onto the computer. 3. Persuade my parents to get me a laptop ...

    Dec 31, 2008


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson