User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Re: Who else really doesn't care if all art is propaganda?

    I noticed that too. It's getting very annoying. I'd opt for a change.

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Polls!

    That is such a dumb question... Clearly, the answer to such a dumb question is...Pat Buchanan! :D Duh! I mean who wouldn't know that?

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    dancing. cold or warm?

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw Kaylyn, he's so adorable. :] Recent photos of me:

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    tea. baseball or basketball?

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Angel. CD player or iPod?

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    In the mall a lot outside dressing rooms sitting on that always convenient chair they have outside of them. Yeah, I'm not much of a shopper.

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Up. Stick thin or kinda pudgy?

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Banana

    No, raspberries. The fresh kind. Yum.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    Yes.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why do you write?

    Because if I didn't, I'd surely die. Not in the physical sense, more metaphorically.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    Umm, well I'll start again. Happy or ecstatic?

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Choose.

    summer retainers or braces?

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    omg, Sarah. You look a lot like my friend. And you're so pretty!

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is your least favorite part of writing?

    Description. I can't shake the feeling I will accidentally start writing totally abstract poetry in the middle of it. Plus I hate irrelevant details. Like, I'd much rather describe how ...

    Jan 3, 2009


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx