-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Snoink, I love the haircut. It suits you.
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: Addicted to buy books
God, yes.
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: Wow
Oh My Flip. How'd you get that much in like three months?
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Damn him!
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Break out Break out As we escape through the window Head for the car and never look back Sing it sing it We've got these big city dreams. I was ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Names
For Girls. Holly. Meah. Merry. Tally. Ashie. For Boys. Ben. Penn. Casey. ...that's all I got at the moment.
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: The Gender Genie
I put in five of my short stories. It said four were female and one was male. Haha.
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Ohmigod, I'm an idiot.
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Geek Moments
Obama's the 44th president ep. Close though.
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Ew.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Ew.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Presidential Inauguration
I watched it at school. Personally, I don't really want anything to do with politics and know pretty much nothing about it. But the only thing that keeps me from ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I have one. Haha, I text a lot. It makes me feel less lonely. :]
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Pepper.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Nate with an Ape
Nate, you're a hottie. Especially with that monkey on your shoulder. Haha.
Jan 20, 2009
