User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Re: Signtures

    I have song lyrics from All Time Low's fabulous Alex Gaskarth.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Series

    His Dark Materials because every time I read them I get obsessed. I used to be totally in love with the AvALon: Web of Magic series.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Demi, you're so pretty! And Jon, how cute. :]

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    All of ya'll. Beautiful much?

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    I named my mom's car Renata. She's fierce.

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte.

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Wow

    Stori- I just might do that. :D silverSUNLIGHTx- Are you talking review count, post count or points? Because points are reset every two weeks. Post count. Mine took a while.

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: fav names?

    How bout you give us a description of your characters? That way, we can give names that are suitable to your characters. Also you can check at Haha, I love ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Leonardo Dicaprio!!!! He's my all time main squeeze. Have you seen him in Titanic? *swoons*

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls

    I know someone who was born on February 29. He is a really awesome guy, and he is kind of old. He just celebrates his birthday on the 1st. Aw ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I just finished reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I am currently looking for another book to read. Oh, that's a good one. Sad though.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Mr. Darcy! He's flipping delicious. Englishmen with accents are beyond sexy.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Worst teacher ever

    Mrs. Moser. My sixth grade english teacher. >:[ She accused me of plagiarizing because my writing was "way too good" So she gave me an F. An F!

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Geez, pop and ducati, you're lovely. We writers are freakin stunnaaas.

    Jan 30, 2009


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale