User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Mystery Diagnosis Untold Stories of the ER Diagnosis X

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    I HATED this movie. It was so disturbing and violent. I can't see how people can like it. >:/

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    I love this movie so much, and I think it was actually the very first movie to make me cry. I didn't even cry watching titanic, the odd seven times ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    i googled plot help for one of my stories, and this came up... and the rest is history. a very short history. :]

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    haha. funny comics. 16. Okay, wear dark sunglasses and label a briefcase "Top Secret." Open the door a crack, whisper, "It's about time you got here," give them the briefcase ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    i don't think there were any emo people at my old school. Or really in the freshman class this year, we're all kind of the perky kids... we have uniforms.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dude! Tomorrow's my birthday!

    happy belated birthday.

    Sep 9, 2008


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena