-
Re: Crazy Questions
yes, probably, no, idk. Do rednecks get sunburnt?
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
full.
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
sparkly.
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: boredom?
click on boards.
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: What's Your Internet Connection?
we recently switched to FIOS
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: The office
I've seen this show once or twice. It was really funny. :]
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Nim's Island
Haha, this was the cutest movie ever. I loved Alex's conversations with her character, I almost did crack up. :]
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Halloween is ...
I like the candy and costumes. But I hate the scariness of it all. I'm freaked out very easily. And I hate how all freakin month long there's nothing on ...
Oct 5, 2008 -
Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!
favorite- cummerbund least favorite- butch
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: Education Portal picked YWS as the best place for young ...
I always knew YWS was amazing. :]
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!
favorite-epithet least favorite- more
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Boring Avatar Club
I seriously have a disease. I have to change my avatar like once a day or I get seriously bored with it. I'm thinking I'll just use Titanic ones so ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: annoyed.
is anyone else seriously annoyed to the point of breakdown at the webook add with this chick named melissa. I'm ready to scream at the computer "I DON'T CARE ABOUT ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!
favorite- daughter least favorite- meal
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: What is Your Computer Background?
a picture of the earth...from space.
Sep 26, 2008
