-
Re: Pencils (a poll)
I use wood usually when writing, but I use mechanical in school.
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: Who prank-called Snoink? XD
You wish it was me. :]]
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: The NoteBook (Movie)
I saw this for the first time about two months ago and I loved it. I don't really cry during movies, but this actually made me cry! I was shoked ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: What Are YOU Reading?
Jenny Green's KILLER junior year- Amy Belasen and Jacob Osbourn
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: What Are YOU Reading?
tarzan of the apes- edgar rice burroughs.
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Stupid Questions
Reminds me a lot of this girl in my class. Every time she talks you just want to slap your forehead.
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: This is my 1000th Post!
way to post clooo!
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: twilight-aholic...help?
take deep breaths, deeep cleansing breaths.
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: Do not Leave Adam in the chat Alone.
that changed my life......
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: What do you want more than anything?
To become a very successful published author at a young age. :] (what, it could happen.) and to meet my soulmate.
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: O_o
wow, so you're not snoink anymore? thats depressing. are you in some sort of identity crisis? :]
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
elizabeth?
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
lynn! louise!
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
YOU CHEATER! lol! You got me! haha that took me a longg time too. i was thinking of stuff like sailor and dagger. haha but then it hit me, and ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: I found this really interesting.
haha take a look. :]
Nov 10, 2008
