-
Re: What book are you currently reading?
The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Do You Get It?
Pat Buchanan sure as hell gets it.
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: springrain2693 is the April 2009 Member of the Month!
WOahh, Congrats Junie!
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: The "Post Your Pic of Your Bedroom" Thread
Dude, you don't even want to see my room. I have clutter.
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Haha Dem, I have a Pocohontas pillowcase that I'm in love with too. I used to be the ultimate Pocohontas fanatic.
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Yay!
That is so cool! Way to go, you deserve it. :]
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I spent my morning at the hospital this morning and Jenny to take a picture of me while we waited for Mr.Jimmy to get done talking to the doctor about ...
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: Facebook?
On Facebook or on YWS? Facebook -- Just click "send message" beneath their profile picture. YWS -- Just click "PM Me!" Beneath someone's post or on their profile. Easy! :D ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Facebook?
I have a facebook. But I think it's kinda boring. Probably because I never talk to anyone on it. Hey, does anyone know how to send someone a private message? ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: 2 Short Stories, 2 Days
Oh. My. Gosh. I just got the best idea EVER! NaStWriMo Pronounced "Na-stri-mo". 1 short story every day for a month. Genious! Now that sounds hard.
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Are you Bleeding Rose's friend?
Aw, that's so sad. Tell her Jade says, "Feel Better"
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
The Book Theif- Markus Zusak
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Contest for Young Writers Only: Get Published and Win iPods
I think that looks really cool.
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: The 'Shift' Key
I use the right shift key too. Ahaha, I did that same thing Thunder, it's like my pinky's on autopilot.
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Do You YWS?
I gotta stick with my reason for life. Mr. Pimpin Pat Buchanan.
Mar 11, 2009
