-
Re: The Official Pure Awesomness Award
I agree. Snoink is the best. Must be nice to be so loved. :]]
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: Guess what my name should be
How about Ashley? That's not from the 1800's.
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
you found me- kelly clarkson
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess what my name should be
Jeremy!
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?
I love describing things in an artful, creative way. I also like putting emotions into words.
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Salesman Trampled to Death
Thats horrible! Poor guy!
Dec 4, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. TAYLOR!
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Mirsam????
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: What Are YOU Reading?
Tarzan of the Apes, again, I know.
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Miriam?
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: Twilight movie
I loved the movie, it was amazingly awesome and I couldn't help but die laughing at Jasper's faces. I liked the book better, but you know how that is.
Nov 28, 2008 -
Re: Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity
haha, that's funny, i love number 6 and 19.
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Angel! Sureal play a vampire???? I'm afraid his look doesn't suit that much... -cries- This sounds unbearably funny, but I made a bet with my sister (I seriously have to ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
it's yummy how my camera washes me out. old myspace picture from this june. summer where i look extremely drunk. I had fun playing with the color here. washout again ...
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: A Message to All You Fat Girls!
Ew, that is disgusting. I see those kinds of ads all the time on myspace and I like puke every time they come up.
Nov 26, 2008
