-
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
10/10, you're very pretty. :]
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: Happy 21st, Matt Bellamy!
Way to go on aging another year!
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Why Catholics are awesome...
Catholics are just better. Enough said. ~Proud Catholic~ :]
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Who is Pat Bunchana?!!
Yeah, I was kinda wondering that too.
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: So, there's this thing called a "Snuggie"
If I ever create a cult, those are going to be the official uniform. Plus we all get book lights! Can you say sa-weet?
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Kailey?
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: One Million Points Goes To The First Person Who Replies
Your hormones are acting up? You make it sound like it's some kind of disease. XD It is... true that.
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
this is where i belong- bryan adams.
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: One Million Points Goes To The First Person Who Replies
Aw, shoot.
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Guess what my name should be
Oh... :]]]]
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: So, there's this thing called a "Snuggie"
Hahaha, I would be really scared if I saw people wearing those at a baseball game. Hahaha.
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Guess what my name should be
Geraldine.
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Food Craving
Leonardo Dicaprio. yum.
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: 1500 Points Up for Grabs
I enjoy points. *raises eyebrows*
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: I...am...an idiot.
Woot, way to be standoffish! Props.
Dec 6, 2008
