User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Lounge, The Re: Have you ever seen yourself as the Random Member?

    Haha, I wish. But I haven't really been checking regularly.

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sanctum Needs You

    So random advertising on here isn't considered spam? Hm...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sanctum Needs You

    Did everyone get a PM about it? I did.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Other Boleyn Girl

    My parents are watching it right now downstairs. And tomorrow I will secretly steal it so I can watch it too. :] haha.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is my 4000th post

    You're on your way to the big leagues now! -throws around an endless supply of confetti-

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    I do act out the dialogue before I write it down. I also rifle through magazines an cut out pictures of models and give them a character bio so I ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Well, the majority age group here is teenagers, an most teenage boys are not that interested in the literary arts. At least not the ones I know.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    SpringRain *gasp* you are gorgeous :D You too Loose and Nate ;) A page of gorgeous people, until I come to ruin it :twisted: :lol: sorry if I've posted these ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: the Favorite game

    sour patch. What's your favorite font?

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: the Favorite game

    Hm, probably the host at the moment. What is your favorite type of hat?

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Chinups, or Pullups?

    Is there a difference?

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: music/bands :D

    all time low. every avenue. phil collins.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: the Favorite game

    Yellow. What is your favorite character in any novel

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: To Give or Get

    I do really like giving. Seeing their face when they open the present.

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    ... Mine would have to be Hear Me by Kelly Clarkson. I was just like... wow. That's Jade right there. In this one aspect of life that I can't seem ...

    Dec 18, 2008


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World