User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Some big wig business man whos balding and gray, but has millions. Never without a suit and tie, preferably on the gray/siilver scale. Ara Paige Kaffman.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wired: A History of Me

    Haha, I like you already. Spunky kid. But I gotta say, I love Jacob and Edward almost equally. :]

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Anna Graham

    Hey Anna. I think you're awesome. :] Sorry to say, I'm not really that shy. I used to be though, then it got really really annoying. So I'm not anymore. ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey kids.

    That has to be the shortest intro on record. *gives gold medal* Anyway, hello. My name's Kyte, as you can see, and I'll be your friend. haha really? thanks for ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Julie of the Wolves and My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George. I'm really not into the whole, surviving in the wild kind of deal. About three quarters ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    I will probably love this book when I get around to reading it. I'm a sucker for a detailed plot and any type of love story.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Wow, people who like twilight are on this forum? Haha, it's just that I was on this other writers forum and everyone there was weird and completely jealous of stephenie ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I thought breaking dawn was really good, but I liked eclipse the most of all. That's when it started to get really good. I guess I'm just a complete hopeless ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    haha. funny comics. 16. Okay, wear dark sunglasses and label a briefcase "Top Secret." Open the door a crack, whisper, "It's about time you got here," give them the briefcase ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    i don't think there were any emo people at my old school. Or really in the freshman class this year, we're all kind of the perky kids... we have uniforms.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dude! Tomorrow's my birthday!

    happy belated birthday.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey kids.

    hola, the names jade. i like to write. i want to be a successful author more than anything. i kinda love trees and hate cinnamon. please talk to me. i'll ...

    Sep 9, 2008


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind