User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Welcome Mat Re: Whoa.

    Hello, Sunny. And Doc is fine. Your signature is a quote from 'The Notebook'. I like that movie. I like it too. But you probably already got that. :]

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whole

    I liked it, and I can relate. How everyone needs pain in order to really feel the joy and happiness more clearly. My favorite line was "My soul is old, ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    I absolutely LOVEE them. :] I was like completely obsessed with this series for a while. I'm in love with David and Zane irks me. Oh well, he died.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    hey janna. :] you seem pretty cool. salutations.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Whoa.

    hey hey. i'll be calling you doc, so like it or ignore me. you can call me sunny, which i think is more fun than my name, jade. but whatever ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: "Postcards From No Man's Land" by Aidan Chambers

    sounds good. i'll try to pick it up. :]

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10, i don't really know who those people are, but it's artistic

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    that jacob black is the awesomest human/werewolf to touch planet twilight. silverSUNLIGHTx

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Tamagotchi

    i never had one, but some of my friends did. and we would just wait for it to die so we could see the angel wings. :]

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    coffeeshop soundtrack- all time low

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Mystery Diagnosis Untold Stories of the ER Diagnosis X

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    I HATED this movie. It was so disturbing and violent. I can't see how people can like it. >:/

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    I love this movie so much, and I think it was actually the very first movie to make me cry. I didn't even cry watching titanic, the odd seven times ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10... so cute

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    i googled plot help for one of my stories, and this came up... and the rest is history. a very short history. :]

    Sep 9, 2008


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price