User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Lyric Poetry Re: the plunge.

    Screams that could pierce any heart Float toward the blackened heavens Chaos The civilized world Gone under Plunged into eternal night Where there are no happy endings Nothing else exists ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: home is where the heart is

    Home is where the heart is I swear it’s true Mine is like a warm blanket Wrapped around you It keeps you warm and safe Day or night Memories spun ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Through My Binoculars

    I thought this piece was beautiful. Your descriptions are amazingly detailed and capturing. I liked how you portrayed the girl from the watcher's perspective, it was very soft and well ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: suburban hazard.

    is it that bad that no one wants to comment on it??? or is it too long?

    Sep 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: suburban hazard.

    this one's just one of my dinky stories. it's not too great, but i'm just putting it out there. enjoy. :] Maya brushed her white blond hair away from her ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Ant's Tale

    Haha, this poem was hysterical. I love your little ant's obsession with food. Very unique perspective with the ants and their brain patterns. I don't really want to point out ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    no! TPBM thinks parakeets are sweet.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 it's pretty cool

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    H Heidi

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    love just is, in your pants. dirty little secret, in your pants. whoa, in your pants. twisted, in your pants.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    insult.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hola, my name is Franchesca my hubbies name is Ferdinand. We live in France and we sell folding chairs.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    whales.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    I love comedy because I love to laugh. Get Smart was one of those that made me cry I was laughing so hard. And I also like drama.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    i don't really have an all time favorite band/singer of all time. but i'm pretty into all time low right now. dear maria rocks.

    Sep 13, 2008


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus