User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost at Sea

    I really liked this poem. It was pretty in the way that it flowed, you know rhyming and whatnot? I also really liked that it seemed like a metaphor but ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Uhh, I-I seriously don't know. -Ara Probably my father, he knows just about everything and could most definitely keep us alive. Plus we get along so well. -Emery Hmm. The ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Hayley, Nina, Lucy (Lu).

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for liking spongebob

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    I think school is fun, you get to learn AND spend time with friends AND eat. who wouldn't love that?

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    a skeleton among humans.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    6/10 it would be cooler if it were midnight cobra. :]

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for being where love is lost.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    nope TPBM hates cheerleaders.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

    hola. salutations. welcome. shalom.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :P

    welcome welcome grace. haha i love your name, it's pretty. :] so if you like to write, you'll like YWS. ever want to chat? the PM button is below all ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :] heyyyy.

    welcome carlee. have fun on YWS and PM me if you need anything. or PM someone else if I don't know. peace.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    gymnastics for me. love those bendy men... and chicks. :]

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    She seems like a the quirky artist type with red curly hair and coke bottle glasses. She makes all her jewelry and loves paint stained overalls. Paige Kathleen Norris.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Artist.

    The spectrum Spans in front of me With its bright Beautiful colors It inspires me Although I’m always at Its ends Words are my solace And my aggressor My everything ...

    Sep 18, 2008


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. Brené Brown