User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    tall, blonde hair, brown eyes. something like that?

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    false. TPBM knows how to paint nails really well.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for telling me to shut up.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out." -titanic

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    J Jumanji

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Today that Never Came.

    I thought this was a very well written piece. About a woman who's love is lost, but she's still going forward to make the one who loves her happy. Although ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Head to head

    umm, i've heard of linkin park. research report or science project?

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for joining on march 19th

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    no, not really. TPBM likes pepper of their baked potatoes.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: terrible writing prompts contest

    I thought this poem was beautiful. Sad and touching in different ways. But also, it was a bit unclear. In some places I couldn't tell who you were referring to, ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    salutations george.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: fall away.

    I got one thing to say to ya'll. If you can't handle my faith, don't review. Cry about it somewhere else but not in my topic. thanks&hugs. -jade. Fall away ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Ah this was great, I loved it. But it made me almost cry because I have this like extreme fear of growing up. Well it's not a fear really but ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Those blue eyes

    Ah, I love you! I want a boyfriend that writes me poetry when I'm sad. And not the crappy kind that can't really pass as real poetry. But the sweet, ...

    Sep 20, 2008


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander