-
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Well, I read Eragon. It was good, but then I tried to read the second one (forget what it's called) and it was really annoying, so I stopped. And I ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: A Degraded Angel
I thought it was really good. It gave me a very clear mental picture about this angel. It kept me drawn in from the first line to the last which ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: a little box of matches
I'm sorry. But I didn't get it. At all. At the moment I'm not exactly lucid though, but still maybe you could try to put some explanations in there about ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: Words
I liked it, but somehow i didn't (no offense!) but i felt like it was saying that you can have no hope in love anymore. maybe it's just me
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
true. TPBM has supportive parents.
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for having a lot of reviews.
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: Will Review
hey there alwaysawriter. that's a mouthful, do you mind if i call you al? idk, i don't like to use usernames so i usually shorten them to make me feel ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Me, Myself, and I.
Hey Emma. You seem really sweet. I feel the same way about water, the ocean is fascinating but really scary. And sorry about the sickness, that sucks. Although your mother ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
2/10
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
nope. TPBM likes summer best out of all the seasons.
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: What is Your Computer Background?
a picture of the earth...from space.
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
if you classify my best friends as weird, as i do. then yes. TPBM has a fish.
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for having that avatar for a really long time.
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
ew, no way. TPBM laughed really hard today.
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
He was perfect. Stunningly handsome and sensitive with beautiful blue eyes. ew, that one just makes me want to puke.
Sep 25, 2008
