User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    because you have OCD. why do people on the internet sometimes type LyKe DisSS?

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    a person who stalks fire?

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    favorite- daughter least favorite- meal

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for not changing your avatar so soon.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for being a novice.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Just Listen.

    I just finished this book for the second time and I loved it. Synopsis: Last year, Annabel was "the girl who has everything"—at least that’s the part she played in ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    sleeping probably. TPBM thinks that there's way too many brits on here.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for being anonymous.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He's not quite ready

    It was a very fresh take to this kind of thing where the guy is unsure and the girl is understanding. As you told the story, I could feel their ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Messenger

    wow, this was really good. I loved how you kept me reading the whole thing wondering who this man was. I liked how you blended reality with this fantasy concept ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Beautiful Face

    Woah, thats amazingly good. The video is really amazing, at first it looks like a bunch of swirly lines then it suddenly gets more and more complex. Oh it was ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New Year's Eve

    Wow, this was really good. Ah, I'm jealous, seriously though. I thought your imagery was great for the most part. And I agree with joseph about the power walk thing. ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: childhood.

    I thought it was really good. Conveying all the things that made your childhood special. Haha, I'm from the same time so it brought back a lot of good memories. ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A weird world

    this was a cute poem. it seems to be aimed for a younger audience am i right? I think a lot of younger readers would like it. I do think ...

    Sep 27, 2008


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13