-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for wanting to be sued.
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
1/10.
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Education Portal picked YWS as the best place for young ...
I always knew YWS was amazing. :]
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!
favorite-epithet least favorite- more
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: This is me.
Hey Brianna, welcome to YWS. Glad to have you here. I'm a fan of the twilight books myself, so we got that in common. I'll have to check out your ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for being mean to a meanie face.
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Boring Avatar Club
I seriously have a disease. I have to change my avatar like once a day or I get seriously bored with it. I'm thinking I'll just use Titanic ones so ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for not coming up for a better reason than that.
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: annoyed.
is anyone else seriously annoyed to the point of breakdown at the webook add with this chick named melissa. I'm ready to scream at the computer "I DON'T CARE ABOUT ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
nice
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Algebra one help!!!
okay it's due tomorrow. so here's a few problems that I need clarified. please&thankyou. Get the y by itself. -3x+2y=2 x-4y=8 2x+y=-3
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for having a cool avatar.
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
no TPBM has painted fingernails.
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}
I liked this. I thought it was really good and thoughtful. The love between two best friends that comes out when they're very old was touching. And how you explained ...
Sep 28, 2008
