User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    On Facebook or on YWS? Facebook -- Just click "send message" beneath their profile picture. YWS -- Just click "PM Me!" Beneath someone's post or on their profile. Easy! :D ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I have a facebook. But I think it's kinda boring. Probably because I never talk to anyone on it. Hey, does anyone know how to send someone a private message? ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 2 Short Stories, 2 Days

    Oh. My. Gosh. I just got the best idea EVER! NaStWriMo Pronounced "Na-stri-mo". 1 short story every day for a month. Genious! Now that sounds hard.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you Bleeding Rose's friend?

    Aw, that's so sad. Tell her Jade says, "Feel Better"

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    The Book Theif- Markus Zusak

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having sense.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, not really. TPBM is going somewhere for spring break.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Contest for Young Writers Only: Get Published and Win iPods

    I think that looks really cool.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    True. TPBM really needs to finish a story right now.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for wanting to go to Germany.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    I use the right shift key too. Ahaha, I did that same thing Thunder, it's like my pinky's on autopilot.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    I gotta stick with my reason for life. Mr. Pimpin Pat Buchanan.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Signtures

    I have song lyrics from All Time Low's fabulous Alex Gaskarth.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Series

    His Dark Materials because every time I read them I get obsessed. I used to be totally in love with the AvALon: Web of Magic series.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Hmm, have I? I don't know. TPBM has chapped lips.

    Mar 11, 2009


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater