-
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when an idea suddenly comes to your head when you're with your friends and you frantically ask them if they have a pen and paper ...
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for feeling at all.
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for welcoming that poor fellow. he doesn't need your icky taylor-welcomes. :]
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for admitting you missed her.
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
whattt?!?! you've never had corn on the cob? are you living under a rock. my whole state like thrives on corn growing. and no, i naver get airsick. TPBM doesn't ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
YOU CHEATER! lol! You got me! haha that took me a longg time too. i was thinking of stuff like sailor and dagger. haha but then it hit me, and ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: I found this really interesting.
haha take a look. :]
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
you know you're a writer when sad movies make you want to write. thats how it is for me.
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for giving an easier ban.
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
taylor!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
lol, I posted that before I saw your response. That guess is for Silent Music. You seem like a Jade! xD haha thank you. :] And are you sureee silent ...
Nov 9, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for not saying you missed her.
Nov 9, 2008 -
Re: Oi!
I FREAKING LOVE WRITING SO MUCH I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
I AM NOT A SARAH!
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
haley? kelsey? alyssa? grace? olivia? dana? rachel? winnie? sasha? elizabeth? jennifer? megan? phoebe? claire? nina? lilly? terri? heidi? samantha? isabel? fiona? cassidy? anything?
Nov 8, 2008
