User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Still in shock. TPBM loves peanut butter.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having cookies./

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    no. TPBM has been slacking on writing lately.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being a woman of YWS.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Place?

    First off, I want to say that I really really liked this poem. You conveyed the emotion beautifully. I felt in the moment. Fabulous stuff right ther. ISSUES I HAVE: ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yes. TPBM is participating in that whole "march madness brackets extravaganza"

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being confused and lost.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    BAnned for having a confusing avatar.

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I've been told that. TPBM has talked on the phone today.

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay!

    That is so cool! Way to go, you deserve it. :]

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Eh, sorta. TPBM doesn't know what they're gonna say for their 'TPBM'

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not saying burn.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I spent my morning at the hospital this morning and Jenny to take a picture of me while we waited for Mr.Jimmy to get done talking to the doctor about ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for making me think you have cigarettes in your avatar but when I looked closer I realized they were fingers.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Idk, but I've stepped on a needle. That is a painful story. TPBM's eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen.

    Mar 15, 2009


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt