-
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you read a really good book and get jealous.
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
no idea. TPBM is a klutz.
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for not getting an invitation, henceforth being unloved.
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
it's yummy how my camera washes me out. old myspace picture from this june. summer where i look extremely drunk. I had fun playing with the color here. washout again ...
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: A Message to All You Fat Girls!
Ew, that is disgusting. I see those kinds of ads all the time on myspace and I like puke every time they come up.
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Oh yeah, she's semxxxyy. haha TPBM's school has a grandparents day
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned because i'm procrastinating.
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
I guess, never had it. TPBM thinks Taylor Lautner is hotttttttttt.
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for banning someone.
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
no, i hate pancakes. TPBM is wearing shoes.
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for doing nano this year.
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
nope. not that i know of. TPBM likes the smell of baby powder.
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for banning a person who doesn't like me. I'm so hurt. :[
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
nope, close though. TPBM is so totally bored.
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope, I'm not in nano this year. TPBM is eating.
Nov 23, 2008
