-
Re: sup?
ALEC!!!!!!!!!! haha, you like the ladiesss. that made me laugh. Oh, right, I'm supposed to be greeting you. Welcome to this fabulous place called YWS. I'm Jade. (like you didn't ...
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you really want to find the right words to describe the smell of bathwater, so you turn on the faucet and spend three minutes ...
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for defending the uncertain.
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being uncertain.
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
hmm, no can't say that I am. TPBM has an admirer.
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?
I love describing things in an artful, creative way. I also like putting emotions into words.
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having a favorite book.
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yeah, you could say that. TPBM is doing something fun this weekend.
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for enjoying banning.
Dec 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having a way for people to read your novel in your sig.
Dec 4, 2008 -
Re: Salesman Trampled to Death
Thats horrible! Poor guy!
Dec 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for liking anime
Dec 4, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope. TPBM is going through a hard time.
Dec 4, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
No idea. TPBM hasn't been writing much lately.
Dec 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for living.
Dec 4, 2008
