-
Re: The User Below You...
Sadly, no. TPBM needs a life.
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Hello peoples!
Hey! I love JC too! haha, I'm Jade. Salutations. :]
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for making me ban you, again .
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope. TPBM wanted a pony as a child.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Tell my mind to shut up. WWYD if you were the only writer left on earth.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you watch a movie and comment on the way the dialogue is written.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Haha, I have no musical talent whatsoever. TPBM is addicted to ketchup.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because I always ban you.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Why Catholics are awesome...
Catholics are just better. Enough said. ~Proud Catholic~ :]
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yeah, but I procrastinate a lot. TPBM has a cellular telephone.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being in my mind.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Outline?
I write a vague description of each chapter.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Umm, no? TPBM doesn't live in the US
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for using such an obvious ban.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
I wish! TPBM had a great day today.
Dec 9, 2008
