-
Re: Potpourri.
Thanks guys. :] Yeah, that one picture of me was just kind of a random shot I thought looked cool. The last one is the chandelier from the bottom.
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: the Favorite game
sour patch. What's your favorite font?
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Potpourri.
Some misc. shots I took. Summer. Moi. House.
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Wintery Wonderland.
Thanks Rosey. Here's a few more.
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: the Favorite game
Hm, probably the host at the moment. What is your favorite type of hat?
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Chinups, or Pullups?
Is there a difference?
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Hey, yeah I have! No way. TPBM is human.
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for laughing.
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: music/bands :D
all time low. every avenue. phil collins.
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for creating yourself in life.
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Wintery Wonderland.
Exciting photos of our ice storm.
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Looking out the backdoor.
These are some photos I took today of my cousin, brother, and dog. I tweaked them on my computer and I think they turned out pretty cool so I wanted ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Invest in some ear plugs. What would you do if you just did aerobic workout videos the entire day?
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: the Favorite game
Yellow. What is your favorite character in any novel
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being unique.
Dec 22, 2008
