-
Re: The Other Boleyn Girl
My parents are watching it right now downstairs. And tomorrow I will secretly steal it so I can watch it too. :] haha.
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because this is page 22.
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: This is my 4000th post
You're on your way to the big leagues now! -throws around an endless supply of confetti-
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: I'll have a review extra value meal,
Please tell me if this sucks or not and I'll love you forever. :]
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write
I do act out the dialogue before I write it down. I also rifle through magazines an cut out pictures of models and give them a character bio so I ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having an unoriginal name.
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for living under a rock.
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!
Well, the majority age group here is teenagers, an most teenage boys are not that interested in the literary arts. At least not the ones I know.
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Make a movie trailer
Nice. I love werewolves! (Werewolves > vampires. Period.) :D Amen!
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you have a little notebook to write down all the ideas you have. You also know it when you have three of those notebooks, ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being bored.
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for implying that I have to mention you.
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
SpringRain *gasp* you are gorgeous :D You too Loose and Nate ;) A page of gorgeous people, until I come to ruin it :twisted: :lol: sorry if I've posted these ...
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having the same name as my friend. If your name is Ali, which it probably is.
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Well it is christmas, but I couldn't wait last night. :] TPBM likes christmas colors.
Dec 25, 2008
